Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: www.RedDotArms.com needs reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks, if you have any products that we have on our site, please add a product review to the products you have. It will greatly help our site to index with Google.

Even if you haven't used a product, but think it may work for you, add your 2 cents.

Thanks folks.

Also, check out our RDA TARGETS.
I can definitely do that!
(10-01-2014, 07:54 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, if you have any products that we have on our site, please add a product review to the products you have. It will greatly help our site to index with Google.

Even if you haven't used a product, but think it may work for you, add your 2 cents.

Thanks folks.

More than happy to talk about and a review for all the guns I've bought from RDA!
(10-02-2014, 07:22 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2014, 07:54 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks, if you have any products that we have on our site, please add a product review to the products you have. It will greatly help our site to index with Google.

Thanks folks.

More than happy to talk about and a review for all the guns I've bought from RDA!

OR STUFF YOU TRIED...I.E. WISE FOOD Smile
just did 2, working on more
Likewise, I just did two for the shotgun I bought and the case. I have a couple more to add when I get a chance
I posted some today... I'll post some more later...
Thanks folks. It's appreciated. Every little bit helps to get us on our way to having a range.
Are you telling me I have to buy more stuff, so I can leave now reviews, so we can get a new range?

... I'm down with that. =]
You and all your friends Smile
If it will help get a range then I can post a few
And I can find a few friends!
I'm not sure I can do the friend part. Tongue
I'll be your friend Paul. Smile