Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: RDA Kydex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I know you mentioned that you might be making your own Kydex line of holsters. I was just wondering if you have any yet? If not, how soon do you expect to have some? I'll be looking at OWB for my Shield. Just another shout out to RDA ammo, picked up 100 rounds last Saturday and went to McMillers Sunday. Not one issue. Great stuff at great prices.
Yeah, I have not had a single issue with the RDA ammo yet. In .308, .45ACP, or .223. I've probably fired 800 rounds of RDA ammo, and not a single hick up. I'm all about cheap reliable ammo. Smile
It's true! I use the .45 and my brother and friend use the 9mm. Is all been flawless far as I'm aware!
As soon as we get the okay from the boss to start production, we will get on it. There is just a lot going on right now, been pretty busy.
And that's no small undertaking. Have to put a lot of time and effort into it! I am pretty stoked to see what comes of it though
The boss is simply waiting for you guys to ask for a check.
(09-25-2014, 08:44 AM)MikeRioux Wrote: [ -> ]The boss is simply waiting for you guys to ask for a check.

Thumbs up Big Grin
I like both of those last responses! Haha
Got to spend some time today at a company that makes kydex holsters and it was really interesting to see. I can say that a lot goes into making them and it will be a full time job for a few people to really make a business of it. If you are interested in carrying a local line instead of producing them let me know and I can introduce you to the owner. Sure he would love to get them in your shop.
We are looking to make them for sure
Looking forward to checking them out! Make me one for my LC9S!
Make one for my Shield
I'd like one also. Smile
P938 please