Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Qualified with my SR9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the classes last weekend guys, I happily qualified on Sunday with my SR9. Loved the class, loved the training, and really enjoyed meeting Steve and Robb.

I wish I had taken a picture of my qualifying target to post, but suffice it to say I was happy with both my and the SR9's performance. So far it's been a dream to shoot, I can't speak for any of Ruger's other handguns (shot the lcp once and it snaps like a mother****) but if the SR9 is any indicator, I might have to look into some more Ruger products...
(06-11-2014, 06:39 PM)bls Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the classes last weekend guys, I happily qualified on Sunday with my SR9. Loved the class, loved the training, and really enjoyed meeting Steve and Robb.

I wish I had taken a picture of my qualifying target to post, but suffice it to say I was happy with both my and the SR9's performance. So far it's been a dream to shoot, I can't speak for any of Ruger's other handguns (shot the lcp once and it snaps like a mother****) but if the SR9 is any indicator, I might have to look into some more Ruger products...
BLS, If you enjoyed those classes, you should try the PPOTH and PPITH home classes. Those are pretty intense. Smile
Welcome to the Forums!! You should consider posting an introduction thread to tell us about yourself!