Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: To the faithful...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys and gals...

I could use your help. I am going to advertise the forum on the weekly gun sale this Friday... and I would consider it personal favor if you all would post any and everything gun or politics. I am leaving on a LONG awaited vacation after... YEARS and YEARS of not taking one... and it falls this weekend. I will try to post some when I get back into town too.

Pssst... if you aren't a follower of facebook, I would suggest you do so. There are going to be occasional raffles at random times starting soon. I might direct them over here too and have it here too!

I'd love to get a few more people over here posting regularly. I love you guys that do all the time. I know who you are! Cool

Thank you very much!
Enjoy your vacation! Most of us enjoy posting anything about guns, ammo, scopes, ranges, etc!
(10-24-2017, 07:42 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy your vacation! Most of us enjoy posting anything about guns, ammo, scopes, ranges, etc!

Copy THAT! Have a great vacation. Yes, most of us really enjoy posting and learning from others.
Thanks guys! I got some really pretty pictures that I hope to share with you soon.
Have a nice vacation!