Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Caldwell Mag Charger (AR to type)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received one of these loading devices two Christmas' ago. I finally dug it out and spent some time reading the instructions and practicing with it.

Anyone familiar with it or have any problems with it? Every few mags I notice a round floating around in the bottom of the loading reservoir. Oops! Now if I didn't pay close attention I don't which of the last few magazines is a round short. I end up having to unload the last few magazines until I find the one short that round. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Doesn't happen all the time, but frustrating to unload mags when it does...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-22-2017, 01:58 AM)Ocean17 Wrote: [ -> ]I received one of these loading devices two Christmas' ago. I finally dug it out and spent some time reading the instructions and practicing with it.

Anyone familiar with it or have any problems with it? Every few mags I notice a round floating around in the bottom of the loading reservoir. Oops! Now if I didn't pay close attention I don't which of the last few magazines is a round short. I end up having to unload the last few magazines until I find the one short that round. I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. Doesn't happen all the time, but frustrating to unload mags when it does...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about buying one but I just don't shoot as much as I used to. Watching the videos on it