Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: New from Vortex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This looks like a nice addition to a CQB weapon.

Meet the Razor® AMG® UH-1, affectionately known in-house as “Huey.”

https://vortexnation.wordpress.com/2016/...5944e0e63e
Thats pretty nice! They just keep getting smaller and better as time goes by. Anyone know a price on this one?
MSRP shows 699.00.....hummmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love all my Vortex scopes and red dots. Greta glass, reasonable price, and life time 'no questions asked warranty' (like I will ever need it!
I have one of their Venom micro-RDS on my 10.5" AR15. Yes, I built an AR. Anyway, it's the optic in the picture of my Vepr-12. It works great on the short barreled AR. I've been eyeing the "Huey", as well. My wife probably won't like the price on it but, when she sees the ring I got her for Christmas, it might not matter.
(12-19-2016, 11:41 PM)rwhite135 Wrote: [ -> ]I have one of their Venom micro-RDS on my 10.5" AR15. Yes, I built an AR. Anyway, it's the optic in the picture of my Vepr-12. It works great on the short barreled AR. I've been eyeing the "Huey", as well. My wife probably won't like the price on it but, when she sees the ring I got her for Christmas, it might not matter.

That's funny....Apparently I had to much wine one night, like I never do that, and my says that I would buy her a ring equal to the value of what was in my safes. When she said that to me, I inquired as to when I said that, and all she said was, "You ain't gettin' out of this one". Oh SH!T!Help
I've been looking at some of the reports coming out of Shot Show 2017's range days on this optic and I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was. This thing is huge! It might be bigger than an EOtech. It also weighs about 3/4 of a pound. I'm not a buyer at that size. If it were half of that, I would be waiting in line for it.
(01-17-2017, 02:12 PM)rwhite135 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking at some of the reports coming out of Shot Show 2017's range days on this optic and I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was. This thing is huge! It might be bigger than an EOtech. It also weighs about 3/4 of a pound. I'm not a buyer at that size. If it were half of that, I would be waiting in line for it.

My brother is at Shot show this whole week. I asked to to check it out for me.
(01-17-2017, 02:12 PM)rwhite135 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been looking at some of the reports coming out of Shot Show 2017's range days on this optic and I'm not as enthusiastic about it as I was. This thing is huge! It might be bigger than an EOtech. It also weighs about 3/4 of a pound. I'm not a buyer at that size. If it were half of that, I would be waiting in line for it.

It ain't tiny!