Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Ducks Unlimited Great Gun Giveaway results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I spoke with Mike at the shop a couple weeks ago about the results of this Raffle. It was to be drawn sometime last week I think.

Where are the results posted? Or, evidenced by the fact I have not been called, I'd assume I wasn't a lucky winner.

Just checking.

Thanks.
(10-19-2016, 10:06 AM)ssphoto Wrote: [ -> ]I spoke with Mike at the shop a couple weeks ago about the results of this Raffle. It was to be drawn sometime last week I think.

Where are the results posted? Or, evidenced by the fact I have not been called, I'd assume I wasn't a lucky winner.

Just checking.

Thanks.

I will check with Mike today. From my understanding, DU is doing the drawing, so we would need to contact them. We are helping them sell their tickets. BUT... let me check. Thanks for asking and Good luck!
Any results on this yet? I tried checking their website, but there's too many raffles it appears and nothing with the ticket number series that is even close to mine. Thanks.