Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Da Bears...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pre-Season starts today...
I'm on vacation, and where I'm at, they play on the comedy channel.
Haaa! On Comedy Central? Big Grin
Comedy channel, nah, they are not playing in Green Bay...
The Bears looked like a High School team playing the Patriots. 8 games into the 2014 season and it's over for the Bears.
Packers :-( are the class of the NFC north...again
I am done with the Bears till Cutler is gone! Fine with me just means more time to fish and hunt!
Cutler and Trestman need to go.
I think the bears need to change their uniform to green and yellow...just saying...
I think... They should try to play this year.. =/ I say that with love, but for real. How many interceptions has he thrown already this season.. 7? 8? The score from Sunday was unacceptable! Lol
Their is not an ounce of class in anything Green and Piss yellow... Detroit will crush the Packers again when they meet up and win the division this year. And yes, Trestman needs to go, zero depth on the roster. The defense is still the problem. Just like it is in Green Bay. The Packers showed us their quality by being pasted just as badly as the Bears were this week. The Green Bay game was not as close as the score. The Saints ran for over 190 yards, and Relax Rodgers threw 2 INT's (Cutler 1). If the Saints Colston doesn't drop the football the Saints would have scored 51 points.

The Packers and Bears both scored 23 points. The Patriots scored 51, and the Saints 44 (51 if Colston makes the easy catch).

Neither team has anything to write home about... But the Saints were the easier opponent...
Yes you're right about the Lions they have it on all sides of the ball. I've never been impressed by Stafford, but the receivers he has helps compliment him.

The Bears have just as good of offense as any NFC North team. Hopefully the bye will get them on track. They have a tough schedule in the second half of the season. Regardless of the team in the NFC North who makes the playoffs, they won't make it past the first playoff game....just my opinion.

Win or lose I've been a Bears fan since I listened to the 1963 Championship game on the radio with my dad and brother. The game was blacked out in Chicago due to not have a sellout at the box office.
I was at the 1963 Championship game. My Uncle took me to Wrigley Field to watch it. 14-10 Bears. Larry Morris played a hell of a game, one of the Bears all time great linebackers. We sat in the bleachers, which were end zone seats. It was cold.
LOL...One of my uncles took me to Wrigley for a Bears-Packers game. It was late in the season on a typical freezing, windy, snowy Chicago winter day. I was too young to appreciate the game, I just remember the weather and Da Bears lost. I also remember my mom didn't want me to go because of the weather, my dad approved of it. Mom was mad at dad for a few days but got over it.

We're fortunate that we had good uncles.

What's everyone's thoughts on the NFC North division? Who's going to the playoff's?

Game of the week, at least for the league and press is Manning vs.Brady. Who's going to win and who do you want to win? Even though NE is the home team favorite I'm going with the Denver defense and the Manning offense.

Any teams everyone may be looking at this year?
The Bears played the Giants in the '63 championship game. Denver will destroy the Patriots. The Denver defense is way better than last year. And Sanders is proving to be an upgrade over Decker, and Hillman is better also. I'd look for Orange Julius to have a big game. Last year NE won by a field goal, this year it will not be close. Denver all the way.
(10-31-2014, 03:31 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]The Bears played the Giants in the '63 championship game. Denver will destroy the Patriots. The Denver defense is way better than last year. And Sanders is proving to be an upgrade over Decker, and Hillman is better also. I'd look for Orange Julius to have a big game. Last year NE won by a field goal, this year it will not be close. Denver all the way.