Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: My Vepr 12 semi-auto scattergun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got around to taking a picture of it so here it is:

[Image: my_V12.jpg]
Nice!
(03-26-2016, 04:36 PM)rwhite135 Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got around to taking a picture of it so here it is:

[Image: my_V12.jpg]

NICE! .Thumbup
The redecorating is complete:

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]
She is pretty gal! With the new furniture, did the weight distribution change? I love my new VEPR rifle. If the Shotgun is half as good, I bet she is a fine shooter!
Sweet piece of weaponry!
(08-13-2016, 08:52 AM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]She is pretty gal! With the new furniture, did the weight distribution change? I love my new VEPR rifle. If the Shotgun is half as good, I bet she is a fine shooter!

Just swapping the stocks didn't unbalance the gun any but without the OEM stock on it the weight difference was very noticeable. It would be interesting to see what one of these setup as a "cruiser" would be like. As she sits now, I feel sorry for the fool who tries to break in my front door and gets met with this loaded with 10 rounds of 00. There's a reason she's wearing "The Punisher's" logo between those rivets. ;)
Yeah, OO buck is not very friendly. It's middle name is destruction. Its one of those rounds that leaves a lot of holes in things.
Really nice, and we will forgive that you are a Steeler's fan. LOL
(08-16-2016, 10:33 AM)LisaJarratt Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice, and we will forgive that you are a Steeler's fan. LOL

Born and raised in Pittsburgh so it goes with the territory. Big Grin