Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Shield OWB holster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a kydex owb holster for Shield. I realize there a dozens to choose from but I'll take any advise. Like most, looking for one on the slimmer side. If you have pics please share. Thanks.
We are thinking about starting a Red Dot line of kydex products, nothing as of yet.

That being said, check out this place for a great selection of holsters and mag carriers. This is where I got a holster for my FNX9.
(06-09-2014, 10:13 PM)RJDSRT Wrote: [ -> ]We are thinking about starting a Red Dot line of kydex products, nothing as of yet.

That being said, check out this place for a great selection of holsters and mag carriers. This is where I got a holster for my FNX9.

That would be great to have the opportunity physically look/feel before purchasing. So far, I'm 0 for 2! I was pre-warned it's not easy finding the perfect holster.
It is hard to go wrong with the kydex products, especially with the slim shield. You will most likely have more than a couple holsters for each gun, for different seasons, and purpose.
http://www.kholster.com/proddetail.php?prod=OWB

I really like these, you can wear them IWB or OWB and they are quite comfortable. Kholster makes a good product. Let me know when you find the holster that works for you!
(06-09-2014, 10:13 PM)RJDSRT Wrote: [ -> ]We are thinking about starting a Red Dot line of kydex products, nothing as of yet.

Do you think you guys will have your own kydex line by end of August?
It will certainly not be that quick, Mike. We have whole lot of other priorities to handle first, then we can try to tackle the holster project.
http://www.remoraholsterstore.com/CARBON...-p/cch.htm

Remora just released a new IWB/OWB hybrid holster, I haven't personally checked this one out but they have a model for the shield and I really like the standard Remora holster I have.
^ they make a nice product!
Shout out to RJDSRT for taking the time to show me the Tagua holster line today. I'll be in the next week or so to pick one up. If anyone out there is looking for a quality holster, stop on in, they have plenty to choose from at great prices.
thanks Mike!
Did you ever get your holster? I went out to Gilbert's last week and got to watch Black Rhino make my holster while I waited! Was very cool to watch and very happy with the product!
(10-14-2014, 01:10 AM)jfergus7 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you ever get your holster? I went out to Gilbert's last week and got to watch Black Rhino make my holster while I waited! Was very cool to watch and very happy with the product!

I did get the Tagua IWB for the Shield and like it. I'm also going to be picking up an OWB sooner than later. Have no idea if it will be leather or kydex.