Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Taurus curve anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got a few in the shop and got to look at one.

Pros
-Sleek
-Price
-Odd curve design. seems like it could be comfortable to wear.
-Comes with a pocket clip
-not a lot of areas for things to get caught

Cons
-Another mediocre semi-auto pistol by Taurus
-mediocre trigger feel
-not a fan of the rear sight one bit.

Overall, I did not set my hopes up too high on this one. I have never been a fan of Taurus semi-auto pistols. Love their revolvers and the PT-92 clone. But the clone is built in the Beretta factory so at that point its a lesser name gun for half the price.

What do you guys think about the curve?
I got my paws on for only a few seconds. I'd like to wear one and see. It was ok.
I have not had a chance to shoot it. But when i was able to put my hands on it i did not like the feel of it nor did i like the trigger

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk
I'm curious how these things shoot. I tucked one in the waistband... Gotta say, not bad. Ugly as hell, though.
(12-12-2015, 11:15 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]I have not had a chance to shoot it. But when i was able to put my hands on it i did not like the feel of it nor did i like the trigger

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

its a taurus semi auto pistol. should say it all Devil
Taurus, to me has never really screamed out the words reliability to me. Buts that's coming from a Glock guy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
(12-16-2015, 10:44 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]Taurus, to me has never really screamed out the words reliability to me. Buts that's coming from a Glock guy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I dont mid some of their revolvers. Ok price and really easy to polish up to make them a good shooter.
[/quote]
I dont mid some of their revolvers. Ok price and really easy to polish up to make them a good shooter.
[/quote]

I had one years back and it was just......I don't know, not really what i felt was a reliable weapon. Since that time, we are talking about years here, i have looked the other way when they were laid in front of me. When it comes to a weapon i want to be assured that i will not be left holding a brick.