Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Video: Chicago Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just another day in Chicago. Thumbup

How can I get an apartment in that neighborhood.?

I admit it, as a CCW holder this is entirely my fault. If I just had not gotten my license this would have never happened.
Messed up stuff. Gives the rest of us a bad name.
(10-12-2015, 03:13 PM)Rodney Wrote: [ -> ]Just another day in Chicago. Thumbup

Wow, and they seem to ignore this and come into Oregon calling for your guns....
Probably not a neighborhood you would bump onto me while strolling through? We'll never hear how many times the same thing happened today in Chicago let alone other cities across the United States.

Great use of the cellphone too, a 2½ minute video without calling 911. I wish my neighbors were like that, I'd set up a range in the backyard.
Follow up: Woman shooting at people charged with misdemeanor Shutup

http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=18706
I'm sure she had a FOID and CCL. It was all in self defense..

Sent from a tool that you don't want to be at the receiving end of....
Just a bunch of hot headed, emotionally starved morons who never learned how to laugh at themselves or resolve issues in a civilized manner. I don't care how upset you may be with someone, these people just wouldn't let it go! OMG! Those shots looked more like warning shots that bullets flew and could have hit a child or some innocent bystander. All those people should be locked up for a solid week to cool off! Then charge that shooter with a felony; mandatory five years hard labor.....just my two cents.