Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: NRA fundraiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else going to the NRA fundraiser on September 15? Two of my uncle's, my friend and I are going. It'll be my first time, but my friend went with them last year too. I'm looking forward to it!
Where is it?
D'Andrea banquets, crystal lake. Haven't looked into it much yet. My uncle just said last night that he got us the reservations to go
Is this a Friends of the NRA benefit?
Hmm. Yeah I think so from the brief search earlier. That's what matched up with the little my uncle has mentioned
Can anyone go or do you have to be a NRA member?
From what I saw on the webpage I don't think it asked for a members number or anything. Just asked the number of guests
I thought you did
Can you link the site?
I'm pretty sure this is it. It matches up with everything he told me the other day

Right here
Too early on a week night.
Thanks! Too bad its a week night
That's my anniversary, so I have other plans.
(08-19-2015, 10:11 PM)Karl B Wrote: [ -> ]That's my anniversary, so I have other plans.

That would be a perfect surprise. Just tell her you are taking her out.
Haha if there aren't any signs on the outside, imagine what she'd be thinking telling her you have a surprise and bringing her to a banquet hall... Haha Jennie probably wouldn't talk to me for a while..