Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Questionable training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Questionable? looks dangerous. Anyone know what the point of the chicken wing after the draw is supposed to be?
He's doing the chicken wing because he is racking the slide because he is not carrying with a round in the chamber. Why he does it as he is going back to high ready, who knows.
(06-18-2015, 08:53 AM)AcilletaM Wrote: [ -> ]He's doing the chicken wing because he is racking the slide because he is not carrying with a round in the chamber. Why he does it as he is going back to high ready, who knows.

Screwing around in training like that with a round chambered is just asking for a slip up. I would not mess with Krav Maga trained personnel. My older and my youngest brother did Krav Maga for years and now they are at a point that I won't even go up against them. It is some BA training but with live weapons...not thinking so..
I don't think he is doing it to be safe during training. Don't the Israelis learn and train to carry with the chamber empty?
I see they removed my earlier videos. Check this one out instead:

https://www.facebook.com/ActiveSelfProte...268403191/