Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Brian Hoffner! New at Red Dot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We will be hosting in Brian Hoffner knives classes in October. If you haven't seen what he does please visit our website for more information. We will be hosting a FREE seminar.

http://www.reddotarms.com/hoffner_course

We will also be carrying his whole line of knives in the weeks to come.
These are great knives. I have two of them. Awesome quality. Red Dot Arms is very excited about getting these in.

You must handle the beast. It's amazing.

[Image: hoffner-knives-beast-lead-647x384.1421391596.jpg]

[Image: beast-knife-tan.jpg]
That's awesome! I'll be taking this and definitely looking into these knives.
Nice knives..
We're just starting to play with 360 GIF files. Stay tuned.

[Image: output_rnYR7H.gif]
They look awesome!!!
They look awesome!!!
I like it! I'm a fan of the tanto, and it looks solid.
Heart I'm not a knife guy....well, i wasn't before I started playing with these. Heart I was always looking for a blade to fall in love with... Heart
Mike showed me a couple of these when I was in tonight. Sweet knives, well made.
Has Red Dot gotten any of the folders in stock yet?
we are going to order them this week. There is always so much to do, seems like everything move in slow motion.
I need one of the beasts!
(06-04-2015, 11:21 PM)RJDSRT Wrote: [ -> ]I need one of the beasts!

Have you seen Eric's? It's massive. I stabbed an empty Pepsi can. Made a hole clear through both sides and make NO dent in the can. (Didn't stab it very hard either)
(05-26-2015, 09:40 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]We're just starting to play with 360 GIF files. Stay tuned.

[Image: output_rnYR7H.gif]

I'm getting dizzy... Lol
Is this what Eric is wearing ?
Yeah, that's the one. Our order should ship this week. Can't wait to get them.
(05-25-2015, 11:23 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]These are great knives. I have two of them. Awesome quality. Red Dot Arms is very excited about getting these in.

You must handle the beast. It's amazing.

[Image: hoffner-knives-beast-lead-647x384.1421391596.jpg]

[Image: beast-knife-tan.jpg]

Nice.
They should be in tomorrow. Smile
Huge amount of Hoffner knives came in today.

[Image: edit1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2