Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: We now have Tannerite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tannerite_1.png]
Made in Oregon! Love the stuff. Have a bunch of it sitting on my safe waiting for the rain to leave the sky's.
Try to shoot some up this weekend to make a small video. Hard to shoot that stuff around here.
(04-15-2015, 04:41 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Try to shoot some up this weekend to make a small video. Hard to shoot that stuff around here.

Cry
That $ucks. We have plenty of places here. That is until summer sets in. Its going to be dry with high fire danger this year.
(04-15-2015, 10:30 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2015, 04:41 PM)mikereddot Wrote: [ -> ]Try to shoot some up this weekend to make a small video. Hard to shoot that stuff around here.

Cry
That $ucks. We have plenty of places here. That is until summer sets in. Its going to be dry with high fire danger this year.

You charter the plane and we'll all be there. Thumbup
I wish I had a place outside to play with it. Depressed
We have plenty of space...I just don't have the time. I have a ten pack on my safe that has been there since last October and I still have not even broken the plastic seal.
Help Cry