Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: Red dot Strike fire II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just zeroed in my Strike fire II red/green dot site. Was very easy at 100 yds. Then without any effort was nailing the 5" target at 236yds with no effort at all. It is mounted on an AR with a 16" barrel. I will buy another and mount it on my 10.5 inch pistol. Great little red dot sight.
Very cool.
I've been a big fan of Vortex optics, magnifiers and Red Dots...
I also have a lucid red/green dot sight on my 7.5" pistol. One of these next weekends I will get it zero'd in and try it at the 236yd target.
Just got another Vortex Strike Fire II Red Dot from my wife. Sweet. Now which AR is deserving of this unit? hummmmmm......
You should put up pictures of both your choices!
I have used both, the Strike Fire and Sparc II, both are really great red dots. Rugged, reliable, and hold zero all the time... It really comes down to if you like 4 or 2 MOA dots (both have advantages)... Vortex makes great optics in my opinion.
(09-25-2015, 07:01 PM)BelieveIn308 Wrote: [ -> ]I have used both, the Strike Fire and Sparc II, both are really great red dots. Rugged, reliable, and hold zero all the time... It really comes down to if you like 4 or 2 MOA dots (both have advantages)... Vortex makes great optics in my opinion.

I was going for a Sparc II but they had a deal on the Strike Fire. I still have 3 more optics to completely outfit all of my AR's. I am looking at the new Strike Eagle or the Diamond Back HP.
Newbie..... What exactly are MOA?
http://riflestocks.tripod.com/moa.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk