Red Dot Arms Forum

Full Version: New Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
XdEric installed a new chat. Once logged into the forum from a web browser, look at the bottom status bar.

Enjoy.
I see a lot of you are on the forum, but don't' see you on the chat. Does everybody see the bar on the bottom when on a computer?
Works for me. Woah
I see nothing...

[Image: schultz-i-see-nothing.jpg]
Karl, you were in the new chatroom early...
(03-24-2015, 09:16 PM)XdEric Wrote: [ -> ]Karl, you were in the new chatroom early...

Poor attempt at humor. I like to throw a little Schultz out where I can. I may be dating myself...

The chat function is pretty cool.
LOL! I was so confused. Glad to see users liking it.
I just wish Mike would stop trying to sell me a Russian bride. I already have 3. LOL
Works for me.
Cool, works for me.
Like the sound effects!
(03-26-2015, 07:16 PM)Karl B Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2015, 09:16 PM)XdEric Wrote: [ -> ]Karl, you were in the new chatroom early...

Poor attempt at humor. I like to throw a little Schultz out where I can. I may be dating myself...

The chat function is pretty cool.

[Image: 4d61ece70f5454d8a4afb3b32d663dba.jpg]
I'm glad you are enjoying. In the main lobby, we can create topic specific room. Let us know what you want to see.
(03-26-2015, 10:22 PM)bradberry Wrote: [ -> ]Like the sound effects!
Of course you like the sound. You pretty much came up with the idea lol
I'll have to turn my speakers on next time to see what all the hype is about...
The chat is pretty cool. I don't see many on it. sad
Mainly using tapatalk right now
Well theres your problem Big Grin
I really like the new chat... If I could get away with keeping it up at work all day I would. Haha
I will try and figure out
Pages: 1 2